The digital revolution and the corona virus has completely disrupted the fashion business. The traditional methods of growing brand awareness no longer work and competition is set to only get more intense. The question that needs to be answered is this “how can I be a more agile and resilient business?”
Many fashion business owners were already aware that they had issues in their business that they needed to address, which have been further exacerbated by the current crisis. Their sales have stalled, cash flow and production a constant issue and they are aware they need to address the digital market. They face difficult decisions, yet don’t have a strategy to address them.
DEVELOPING FURTHER COLLECTIONS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING TRUE IMPACT OF CORONA AND NEW THE DIGITAL MARKET IS ANOTHER SEASON WASTED WHILE YOUR COMPETITORS TAKE YOUR MARKET SHARE. HOW MUCH TIME AND MONEY ARE YOU PREPARED TO LOSE?
Our Resilience Workshop is the perfect introduction to the ALIGN principle. This highly interactive 1/2 day participation online workshop is aimed at ambitious fashion and lifestyle business owners who are looking to understand the market opportunities, post covid-19, stress test their business resilience and to understand the key elements that need to be aligned in order to stand out in today’s digital era.
- Half day interactive workshop online
- Delivered personally by Joanne Yulan Jong
- This workshop is delivered online via video conference (Zoom)
- Online price from £1,500 plus VAT
Book a free 15-minute session with us to discuss your business requirements.
- Identity and protect the business’s core value
- Motivate your team to think digital and ‘agile’
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Challenge the team to uncover solutions
- Uncover the opportunities to action immediately
- Get to the answers quickly and save time and money
- Get clarity on the issues which are holding you back
On a personal level Joanne’s enthusiasm and positive energy made her a joy to work with – It was a great collaboration that helped the collection have depth and an informed point of view. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a thinking, listening expert in fashion.
Graeme Black Creative Director Erdos 1436